Loyola University School of Law - New Orleans, Louisiana
J.D., May 1979;
Rank: top one-third
- American Jurisprudence Award in Criminal Law,
- American Jurisprudence Award in Jurisprudence;
- Member of the International Moot Court Team that represented Loyola University in the Philip Jessup Competition.
- Phi Delta Phi Law Fraternity
Union College - Schenectady, New York
B.A., Political Science, June, 1976;
Rank: top one-fifth
- Cum Laude,
- Departmental Honors,
- National Political Science Honors,
- Nott Scholar,
- Thesis Honors.
- International Relations Club, President
- Phi Delta Theta, Officer
- PI Sigma Alpha Honor Society [i.e., The National Political Science Honor Society].
Mr. Myers has also published a book on Sino-Soviet Affairs, which is currently on permanent file at the Union University in New York.
- Elected to Membership into Marquis' Who's Who in America Law
- Oxfords' Who's Who
- The American Biographical Institute
- The International Who's Who of Contemporary Achievement, Fellow, International Biographical Association